Pre Engineering Services
Before the detailed investigation of the project, project site and its dynamics are investigated with different engineering studies. With these studies, details of project inputs and site will be studied and necessary analysis will be performed before the detailed engineering studies. After this study, necessary applications for legal regulations or laws are prepared to be applied.
- Collection of waste samples
- Waste analysis (for characteristics and biogas potential)
- Preparation of plant layout
- Preparation of plant size and equipment list
- Calculation of investment costs and simple breakdown of capital expenditures
- Binding proposal of turnkey plant erection
- Preparation of start up, investors acceptance, performance warranty tests and start up procedures
- Establishing performance warranty (depending on waste analysis)
- Preparation of business schedule
- Preparation of schedule of financial needs
With the performing of pre-engineering studies, a binding offer for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) can be generated. Plant parameters to prepare a specification list can be created and the next step, signing of EPC Contract for plant erection will be performed with our contractor company.